Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

What a great Christmas we had. We all were very spoiled. We woke up about 8:30, yes I know, my kids love to sleep. We opened our presents and then fixed a huge breakfast. After breakfast Kamrie and Paul took a gift over to Johnny(Kamrie kept on us to get it over to him and I am so glad we did because he passed away in his sleep that night). Grandma Diane, Grandpa Tim and Josh came over about 1:00 to exchange gifts and visit. Then Grandma Earlene, Grandpa Keven, Mallorie, Jessica, Nick, Grandma Esta, Grandpa Joe, Aunt Pam and Uncle Arne came over to have dinner and exchange more gifts. I love to have our families around us and what a blessing that we are able to. It was a great Christmas and I am kind of sad it is over, but I am so looking forward to another great year.

Opening Presents Christmas Morning

Picture with Grandma Diane and Grandpa Time


Grandpa Joe is between two of his favorite girls

picture with Aunt Pam and Uncle Arne




picture with Grandpa Joe and Grandma Esta

3 comments:

griffin gossip said...

ok we friends are living friendship through our blogs. Hello! We live a whole 5 min from eachother. I officially am a loser. I must not be getting around and about anymore. cute Christmas. I couldn't find my camera so that meant no Christmas Pics. How sad. Karen

Jana said...

Looks like you had a great christmas.

things we love... said...

So funn! I think that is way cool she took a present over to Johnny, he was so sweet!!!! You are such a great mom!!! How do you get your kiddos to sleep in?