
Well, last night my girls finally got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. After Madilyn's program the preschoolers got a to sit on his lap and got a little prize. Madilyn is still nervous about Santa so she wanted her dad to take her and for her friend Jessie to take her turn with her. Paul had to sit on Santa's lap while holding Madilyn.

After the preschoolers were done, they gave the other kids a chance. I have been worrying that my girls haven't got to sit on Santa's lap this year, so I was so glad that they were able to sit on his lap. Danielle told him she wanted a Tinkerbell styling head. Raquelle said she wanted the Barbie Diamond Castle syling head. Kamrie wants a ihome for her ipod. Madilyn asked for a Hannah Montanna styling head, but she also wants the twirl and spin castle.










3 comments:
What a good Dad to sit with her on Santas lap! Your girls are sooo cute! Have a great Holiday!!
I love that your girls all want styling head dolls. They are definely all girl!
Good job Paul!! How did you get Paul to sit on Santa's lap..... I miss how cute the little play is. karen
Post a Comment