Monday, December 1, 2008

"Oh Christmas Tree"




We make an anual trip up airport road to cut down our Christmas tree. We went this past Sunday and had a pretty good time. The kids fought almost the whole way up, but were wonderfully good on the way back down. We found our tree pretty fast and it was a little different this year because there was no snow. After we cut it down the girls sang Christmas songs on the way back home. Then we put lights on and decorated it that night.










4 comments:

Jana said...

I used to love going to cut down the christams tree. And I love the pictures of your girls. They all look so much alike. We took our own pictures at the farm. I am starting to think that taking your own pictures is the way to go.

Emily said...

I'm jealous. I love the smell of real Christmas trees. The best I get is a fake tree with a pine scentsy. Oh well!

things we love... said...

Such cute pics!!! Okay so before I got to the next post I was thinkg the pic at the top of your blog was the perfect christmas card pic!!! Well Bre obviously you were one step ahead of me since the next post notes that they are for christmas cards!!! I can't believe how big Kamrie is getting I remember when she was like 2!! Your girls are so pretty.

griffin gossip said...

So fun. We didn't this year. Next year!!!! Love the tree! Tag you it take a look at mine. Karen