Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Is That Puddle?

On Friday after coming home and doing a few things, we decided to head over to my sister's house to visit. She is about to have a baby, so before everything gets all hectic, I wanted to spend some time with her. Well, we get home about 9:00 and I notice a pretty big puddle on my kitchen floor. Thinking to myself "was that there before we left and I didn't notice it?" Well I was checking things out and saw Raquelle's backpack hanging on a chair directly above the puddle. I started inspecting the contents knowing that the liquid was coming from the backpack, and a little scared of what it might be. Well in the front pocket I found a big chunk of ice, yes ice. They girls had decided they wanted to take some ice home from school to make something on our "snow mountain", but they forget to take it out to the snow mountain. After a little interrogation I found out that Danielle had some in her backpack also. What funny girls I have, they love to bring things home in their back packs I just never thought it would be ice. I was also glad that I had decided to come home from school before going to Heidi's and the huge puddle was on my easy-to-clean floor, instead of my vehicle carpet.

I feel that a post is always better with a picture, so here is a cute one, if I say so myself of the two little culprits:


2 comments:

John and Ashley said...

How funny, that is something Macie would do. You're right that is a very cute picture.

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

That is so funny and isn't it the truth when one twin thinks it the other does it. I love it!