
She has arrived. Ms. Hadlee Jo Carlson came into the world on January 20, 2009 at 9:09 p.m. weighing 5 lbs 6 oz and measuring 19 inches long. She is just a teeny little thing but healthy. Mom and baby are doing great and will hopefully be home on Friday. Dad is such a proud papa with the video camera almost glued to his hand. Big brother is just beaming and loves his little sister so much. We are all so glad she is here and healthy.










6 comments:
Oh Brianne, she is so sweet! I am so glad she is healthy and so is your sis!
Congrats Heidi! She is beautiful & so tiny. It'll be fun for all of you to have a baby in the fam. I bet you can't wait to watch her!
What a sweet little girl. She is so tiny. I LOVE the name Hadlee. TOO CUTE!!
She is so tiny!!! Wow! That was in her belly. No wander Heidi you were so tiny!! She is adorable. karen
Yes, it is always nice to have them here and healthy.
Way cute blog, thanks for the invite.
Hadlee is sooo CUTE!!! I still can't get over how tiny she is. They're definitely going to have to stock up on the preemie stuff for a while.
I love the picture of Braxton snuggling into her. That is a very precious moment!!!
Post a Comment