
Yesterday was Madilyn's first soccer game. She did pretty good. I don't think she touched the ball, but she didn't cry because of it so that is an accomplishment. She did get kicked and that made her come running off the field crying, but she wanted to go right back in. It is hilarious to see the little ones play soccer. I want to say a big THANK YOU! to coach Ashley. I know how hard it is to coach something and I really appreciate her.


She was exhausted after all that running and fell asleep on the kitchen floor.







2 comments:
What a cute post! I don't remember EVER playing soccer when I was little. I couldn't even tell you the rules (and I'm a P.E. teacher)!! Looks like she had a blast though....how do you keep up?
Your blog is soo cute. I like the funny sayings part. Congrats to Heidi, Braxton, and the dad.
Post a Comment