Friday, September 12, 2008

Kamrie's Friend Party


Kamrie had another birthday party with her friends from dancing: Paytn, Kody, Bayler and Nizhoni. Paytn came to our house and I picked the other three up at Karen's. We headed to the city and got into the limo and went to get pizza. While at Pizza Hut, the girls took turns putting stuff in each others drinks and on their seats. They were quite crazy, they have so much fun together and there seems to be a little less drama every year.
Then we came back to our house got in the hot tub and then had root beer floats and watched College Road Trip. When I took the girls home they wanted to have "Chinese" Fire Drills so of course I let them. It was a pretty fun night. Kamrie got some really great gifts: money, a bag from Hollister and a bath set. What great friends!!!
They Love To Pose It Up

Fun Times In The Limo
Eating Dinner at Pizza Hut

Playing Ponies and Just Being Silly:

No comments: