Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Madilyn - I'm A Big Girl Now


Today my baby went to her first day of preschool. What an event for me. She was kind of nervous because she is quite the mommy's girl. She did great though. She loves Mrs. CarolAnne but who doesn't!!






Here she is after school is over

Madilyn also started dance today, but this is her third year of that. She was so excited to be able to be back dancing though.


Here she is, exhausted at the end of her day.

4 comments:

The Christman's said...

That's a big day for such a little girl. Can't believe our babies are in school now. We need to find a hobby! :)

J.R. and Tammy said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you have all girls so you can feel my pain! That's cool that you found our blog!

J&J said...

I can't believe Madilyn is in preschool! She looks so cute! I love the comments of your girls on the side of your blog..LOL:)

griffin gossip said...

I can't look anymore. It is too sad. You just know how to put the songs and pics together to make me Cry!!!! I hate they are so big. I am sorry for you. I feel you pain!!!! karen