First of all I am so proud of her to run again, because last year she did and didn't win. Second to go for what you want and work hard for it. She has been making posters and stickers and getting people ready to do a skit with her. Third, She got up in front of the whole school to do a skit and talk, what courage that takes. Fourth, sisterly love, Danielle and Raquelle were so happy to make posters, go to school early and hand out stickers that said "Vote Kamrie for Vice President" and help her with the skit. Finally, I don't know if she will win or loose, but to do it graciously and with class is a sign of good character. I don't know how she acted at school last year but if it is anything like when she was in a pageant a while ago, I am so proud of her. I watched her be truly happy for the girl who won and that was worth more than anything.
I know she will be a little disappointed if she doesn't win, but they announce it at the end of school and we will be heading to the city and there is nothing a little ice cream and fun won't fix.
This is the girls doing their skit it was called "Bored Cowboy".
Kamrie sitting with the rest of the kids running for student council watching the other skits.







2 comments:
That is so scary, I hate watching them be disapointed. But I do think it is so good for them.
I am proud of her for doing this. It is a very scary thing for kids to do. yea for you that you are so supportive. You are a wonderful mom.. karen
Post a Comment