
Our school has been conducting a fundraiser because the PTA has no funds and we want to get new bike racks for the school. They are doing the World's Finest Chocolate fundraiser and I really didn't want to do it, but Danielle and Raquelle really wanted to sell chocolate, so I figured since we were going to the city yesterday that they could set up a little stand in front of Paul's shop on main street and sell the chocolate there. They sold 1 and 1/2 boxes and we are going to the city again tomorrow so maybe we can sell a box for Danielle and Kamrie too so they can get a little prize, but if not I told Raquelle she had to share.







4 comments:
Wow, you are one ambitious Mom! I told Abby that I'd buy her a prize if we didn't have to sell chocolates. :) I will buy some from you to support the kids.
That is cool that they sold 1 1/2 boxes..way to go! I swear you have the cutest little girls ever!
They've got you!!! Just put the tag on your head now!!! I'm proud of you though.. Hey your tagged! Go to my blog and you can see the question. karen
Post a Comment