
Danielle

Raquelle

Nellie and the boys

Here are a couple pics of Kam, when I did bring my camera, the games were so intense that I really didn't think of taking pictures and when they took the team pic, I forgot my camera. I hope that Karen will email me copies of them(hint, hint)
Kamrie had a really great year of basketball. Last year I coached her team and I don't know very much about basketball. Brink is such an awesome coach and Kamrie had a lot of fun and learned a lot from being on his team.

Kamrie had a really great year of basketball. Last year I coached her team and I don't know very much about basketball. Brink is such an awesome coach and Kamrie had a lot of fun and learned a lot from being on his team.









4 comments:
Thanks for the comment. Your girls are so cute. I love the pic of you and them on face book.
It was a fun year. Totally intense. I am sad to see our little team end. They were so close. I think I took a team picture. You know my mind lately. I can't remember if I went the bathroom. J/K!! But seriously I can't!
You are such a hard person to get a hold of. I tried calling yesterday. You might think I was a stalker with all the calls. Well, I had some questions. Anyway, call me!! Karen
Looks like a lot of fun. Tayden wants to play next year, at least she says that now. We'll see what happens next year.
Hey Breanne,
Hope you don't mind me looking at your cute blog. I didn't get pictures of Traces Basketball team and I love the ones you got. Would you mind emailing me them? bunnells@etv.net
Thanks, Becky
P.S. That was so much fun watching them Play Ball!!!
Post a Comment