Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I don't know about everyone else but our Halloween was a week long event. We started with the party for the preschoolers at the library on Friday.

Cannon, Livi, Madi and Lai

Madi and Laila

Madilyn chose the angel costume for the library

Then we went to the Halloween Spectatcular on Saturday.
Nellie was the pink witch, Raquelle the cute little kitty and Madi was and angel
Kitty Kell



Playing Games

We were then given a little break and then it was Hal Pal at dancing for Kamrie and Madilyn on Tuesday.







On Wednesday Apryl had a Halloween party and Thursday was the dance parties for Showtime. The girls wore many different costumes so that was fun for them.


The Minis which is Madilyn's class she dressed as a kitty


Delights - Danielle and Raquelle's class Kell dressed as a pink fairy and Danielle as a pink witch






Friday, Halloween kind of started out a little rough, Danielle did not want to wear the white shirt under her costume because that is just not what she had pictured. I should have told her that she was going to be wearing it from the beginning, something I will remember for next year. She thought if she cried hard enough that I would give in, oh boy was she wrong. I did tell her she didn't have to wear it, but if she didn't she would be staying home, finally she relented and put it on. Then we did hair and makeup, ate breakfast and got costumes on. We took the older girls to school then Madilyn and I got ready. We went to the preschool for a parade and a little trick or treating to the local businesses. The kids then lined up to pass out their treats. Then we headed to watch Kamrie, Danielle and Raquelle in their parade. I helped with Mrs. Ward's class party and it was a lot of fun. We headed home to relax for about 2.5 seconds and then headed to show Grandma Diane the girls' costumes. After that we went to see dad at work and went to Grandma Esta and Grandpa Joe's for dinner with my family. We went trick or treating over there and ended the night having a great time with Jessica's wig. When were getting ready to head home Madilyn told Jessica, my sister who lives a couple of hours away, "thanks for coming to Halloween".

Painting Pumpkins


Madilyn's Preschool Party

Cannon and Madilyn

Madilyn and Phil

Passing out treats

Abby Cadabby and Cat In The Hat or Madi and Mrs. Carol Ann

Kamrie's Class - Mr. Livingston's

Kam and her friends at school

Mrs. Ward's 1st Grade


Making Cookies


Madilyn as Abby Cadabby
Raquelle as the Pink Princess Fairy
Danielle as the Blue Fairy
Kam the football player
Posing for a group photo
Eating at Grandma Esta's


Can You See Braxton?

There He is

Grandpa Joe in Jessica's wig

Grandma Esta Lee

Mom


Dad

4 comments:

griffin gossip said...

cute Halloween!!!! Ummm.. I love the blonde wig everyone was wearing. It was pretty HOT!!!! YOu looked so cute as a witch!!!! What a busy week! I bet you are done with Halloween... I would be passed out for a week after that! karen

The Christman's said...

It was a crazy week but it was such crazy FUN! We've definitely been resting up this week.

stormee said...

I haven't been on the computer for awhile. Blayr is the cutest little thing! Your girls look so cute. Your such a good mom.

Nick & Jess said...

ha! I can't believe I haven't seen this yet! love it! I figured out how to add finally!!!!