Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'M IT!! 6 QUIRKY THINGS!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know


1 - I love ro rub the bottom of my husbands ears (I know weird, but hey you asked) Paul thinks this is really weird too.

2 - I hate to call people, if they call me I will talk for hours, but I usually do not call others. I will put of calling someone about things until the very last minute.

3 - I rub my feet together to go to sleep.

4 - I hate it when people scrape their teeth on their forks

5 - If I start watching a show, even if it is awful, I have to finish or I don't feel right.

6 - I love to bargain shop. I get a high off of saving money on things. I do not buy things just ecause they are on sale, but I totally look at all the ads and clip coupons.

http://karengriffin.blogspot.com/

http://familyjunk-olsenwilliams.com/

I tag: Apryl, Ashley, Ashlee, Jana, Jessica and Jaley

3 comments:

griffin gossip said...

You are fast. I am glad you did this post!!! Bayler kept naming things off like nuts. Gotto love those kids! karen

things we love... said...

Bre so I have left 2 comments before this on this post and they have erased, so 3rds a charm.... I think it is funny because I also touch Beaus ears and LOVE a bargain.

The Christman's said...

Touching ears is better than rubbing feet! EEWW :)
P.S. My Mom took our pics up the canyon last weekend. I thought they turned out pretty good considering we were only there 15 minutes.