One of the girls favorite things to do is dress up. We have a huge plastic tote with wonderful items they use for dress up. They each have their own way of dressing up too. Madilyn loves to mix and match. Raquelle loves to wear dresses and all the beautiful accessories. Kamrie loved to be a princess or movie star and Danielle would rather use ears and a tail to be some kind of animal.
Here are a few examples, I know I have more, so I will try and find them to post them later.


Madilyn put on this wedding dress, and you know a wedding dress is not complete without a cowboy hat. Here is something she wore to bed about a month ago(pajama top, pink tutu, and robe)

Here is a picture of Raquelle when she was 2 1/2 using the Christmas Stockings as socks.

Raquelle even dresses up the vacuumm (she did it right before bed to try and trick us).
1 comment:
That is just what your girls want to do everytime they come over, is dress up.
Post a Comment