

After a long battle with strep throat, meaning, going to the doctor at least three times a month since October, we decided to have the three oldest girls tonsils out. Yes, and on the same day. There were a lot of people who thought I was crazy for doing this, but I couldn't imagine 6 kind of bad weeks instead of 2 awful ones, and really it wasn't too awful. Kamrie had the worst time. Danielle did okay but was in a lot of pain and Raquelle has quite a high tolerance for pain and she did really well. We took them in on the 5th of May. Raquelle was up and coloring that afternoon, while her sisters slept and Nellie was up and about a couple of days later and Kamrie was playing softball 2 weeks later. Kamrie had to go up and spend the night at Primary Children's because of some bleeding issues after the first week, but I think she really needed the nutrition from the i.v. so it was a good thing, and dad, bless his heart, went up with her.














No comments:
Post a Comment